Usted está aquí
UN International Women's Day
United Nations INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY ~ MARCH 8
Yogi Bhajan spent much of his time and energy teaching classes for women. His saw the great need for women to understand their true identity and he taught women to claim their birthright—to live as 'eagles,' not as 'chicks.'
Summer after summer, women of the 3HO Global Community gathered—and continue to gather in New Mexico at International Women's Camp to have the opportunity to renew themselves and experience their sacredness, dignity, and excellence. Yogi Bhajan's vision was always to see women grow in their empowered collective spirit into noble, invincible women of consciousness and grace.
3HO whole-heartedly supports and celebrates the United Nations' International Women’s Day. The simple act of prayerfully holding the world together is our greatest virtue. We are the creators and we have the power to change the world by changing ourselves.
Join 3HO in collaboration with the UN's International Women's Day, as we continue to practice and share these sacred teachings dedicated to all women. Gather together in community to celebrate and empower women around the world. Consider a 40 day meditation, participating in a service project, or teaching the International Women’s Day Curriculum to uplift and honor the women of the world.
Grace of God Meditation - for Strength, Radiance, and Grace
This meditation is designed to evoke and manifest the inner grace, strength, and radiance of each woman. It helps her to tune in directly with the Adi Shakti, the Primal Power within her own being. It empowers a woman to channel her emotions in a positive direction, strengthen her weaknesses, develop mental clarity and effective communication, and give her the patience to go through the tests of her own karma. It enables her to merge the limited ego into Divine Will, as well as to improve her physical health.
Men can do this meditation too, by saying, "I am in the Grace of God" instead of "I am Grace of God."
The Divine Shield Meditation - for Auric Strength and Protection
With this meditation, the compassion of the Universe uplifts and expands you. It provides a Divine Shield to accompany you through your trials and tribulations. This meditation does exactly that. If you make it a regular practice, you will become positive, fearless, and happy. Nothing will stop you as you pursue your goals. It will eliminate the feeling of loneliness and separation from your soul.
Service Project Suggestions
• Women serving food together
• Teaching/serving in a women's shelter
• Teaching/serving in women’s prisons
• Teaching/serving in youth centers
• Teaching/serving in schools
• Collaborating/serving with local organizations that are serving women
• Share the International Women’s Day curriculum and give the proceeds to a women’s organization
For more on the Women's Teachings of Yogi Bhajan we invite you to International Women's Camp in New Mexico in June.
You may also be interested in:
- International Women's Day Class Curriculum
- Infinity, Divinity, Dignity: Yogic Teachings for Women
- 2015 International Women's Day 40-Day Meditation
- The Grace of God Meditation
- Adi Shakti Tratakam Meditation
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: The Power of the Noble Woman
- Meditation on the Divine Mother—Adi Shakti
- Woman: The Ashtabhuja
- How the State of our Closets Resembles our Consciousness
- Women and Cold Showers
- 1 de 3