Usted está aquí
International Mother Earth Day
April 22 is the United Nations International Mother Earth Day.
"The Universe is asking you to confirm with yourself whether you would like to serve the Earth, to save the Earth, be a sage of the Earth. Earth—the sustainer, the Mother of you, which nurtures you—can you nurture it back? That which serves you, can you serve it back?"
-Yogi Bhajan, 7/23/96
Yogi Bhajan taught what it means to live consciously and to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions. We are one with the One and all creation. As we continue our journey towards higher consciousness, let's take action to help sustain and nurture our Mother Earth and the interdependence of all her creatures.
Diet for the Earth Tattva by Karta Purkh Singh
Healing Herbs for the Root Chakra by Karta Purkh Singh
You may also be interested in:
- Calling on the Spirit of Mother Earth
- Diet for the Earth Tattva
- In Recognition of our Mother Earth
- Heart-to-Heart Resuscitation
- Meditation—An Act of Individual, Social, and Universal Consciousness
- Conscious Collective Action
- Yogic Living: Spiritual Activism
- Global Keep Up
- We are Dreamers with our Feet Firmly on the Ground
- Yogi Bhajan Quotes on Spiritual Activism
- 1 de 2