Usted está aquí
Chakras are centers of consciousness. They are focal points of energy that have a direct, immediate, and profound effect on our daily lives. The particular chakra where the majority of your kundalini energy is primarily focused – or polarized – influences your basic behavior and attitudes.
This relationship between behavior and your dominant chakra is key because energy acts like a magnet. We constantly attract vibrations to ourselves that are on the same wavelength as the chakras from which we are operating. Kundalini Yoga allows the kundalini energy to rise, balancing and coordinating all of the chakras.
Kundalini Yoga does not force the kundalini to rise; it prepares the body to allow it to rise so that you can experience your higher consciousness. When this balance of the chakras occurs, you become empowered; you are able to be a compassionate, conscious, and capable human being.
Yogi Bhajan taught about the functions and attributes of the eight major chakrasso that we could understand and transform ourselves via the practice of Kundalini Yoga.
[From Kundalini Yoga: The Flow of Eternal Power by Shakti Parwha Kaur and The KRI Aquarian Teacher Training Level 1 Manual]
You may also be interested in:
- Healing Ayurvedic Herbs for the Root Chakra
- Diet for the Earth Tattva
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Kundalini Yoga & Spiritual Growth
- Kundalini Yoga for the Heart
- Chakra to Chakra Communication
- Kundalini Yoga: Meditation for the 4th Chakra - Heart Center
- Meditation for the Seventh and Eighth Chakras in 8 Languages
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: The Power of the Third Chakra
- The Agni Tattva: Element of Fire