Your donation makes a difference! Your continued support and the belief in the mission of 3HO helps continue services that bring virtual opportunities for global connection through our website, educational tools such as online webinars and lifestyle support, and transformational events. Growth of our expanding global community is your legacy ̶ you can help people everywhere to be Healthy, Happy, and Holy!
Usted está aquí
Summer Solstice Sadhana
The Summer Solstice Sadhana Celebration is an all-inclusive retreat for the body and soul that includes Kundalini Yoga and Meditation workshops, 3 days of White Tantric Yoga©, daily Group Sadhana, Live Music, Dancing, and more. You will enjoy a cleansing Ayurvedic diet, Northern New Mexico's pure mountain air, and the collective inspiration of participants from all over the world.
2014 Summer Solstice Sadhana
June 19 - 28
Registration opens March 4, 2014
You may also be interested in:
- First Sutra Summer Solstice Video
- The Peace Cranes from Hiroshima Bring a Prayer to New Mexico
- The Deep and Powerful Alchemy of White Tantric Yoga®
- Staying Healthy in High Altitude
- Rise Up Sweet Family!
- What I Know about the Aquarian Sadhana
- White Tantric Yoga® Time Lapse Video
- 2015 Summer Events Promotional Material
- Japji at Summer and Winter Solstice Sadhanas
- The Difference Between Summer and Winter Solstice Sadhanas
- 1 de 5