Your donation makes a difference! Your continued support and the belief in the mission of 3HO helps continue services that bring virtual opportunities for global connection through our website, educational tools such as online webinars and lifestyle support, and transformational events. Growth of our expanding global community is your legacy ̶ you can help people everywhere to be Healthy, Happy, and Holy!
- To be beautiful, slim and full of energy, women must vigorously exercise each day until there is sweat on the brow. (This is imperative during menopause!)
- It is an excellent idea to exercise before you eat anything in the morning and to take a walk or gentle exercise after dinner each evening.
- A woman should stretch her elbows 2-3 times a day in order to keep her glandular system in tune. How do you stretch your elbows? You’ll feel a stretch of the nerve (along the back of the elbow) if you do it right.
- Life nerve stretch—daily—sit down with your legs extended. Reach for your toes and bend forward with straight legs, bringing your nose between your knees; your elbows should touch the floor. As long as a woman maintains this standard of the pose, she will stay young. As you get older the third vertebra shrinks; this exercise stretches the spine at the third vertebra keeping you flexible and strong.
- A woman should nap 11 minutes—twice a day.
© The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan